Raspberry Chia Oat Bars
Feel full and amazing with this healthy
treat . . .and you’ll feel good about serving
it to your family.
Filling fiber in oats and berries, plus the
benefits of antioxidants. In addition, Chia
seeds are a Omega 3 fatty acid and protein
- 3 cups Fresh or Frozen Raspberries
- 2 tbs Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 tbs Chia Seeds
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Rolled Oats
- 1 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/2 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Coconut oil (softened)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line an
8 inch square pan with parchment paper.
2. For the filling, stir together raspberries,
syrup, and chia seeds in a small pot.
Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes,
stirring frequently, until the mixture
thickens. Remove from heat and stir in
the vanilla. Set aside to cool.
3. In a large mixing bowl, stir together the
rest of the dry ingredients. Cut in coconut
oil using pastry blender (or your fingers)
until it forms a dough.
4. Press 1/2 of the mixture into the bottom
of the pan and bake for 10 minutes until
edges start to brown.
5. Remove from oven and spread raspberry
filling on the baked crust.
6. Sprinkle the remaining oat mixture over
7. Bake for another 20 minutes until the top
has lightly browned.
8. Remove from oven and allow to cool
completely and chill in refrigerator 2 hours
before cutting and serving.