- Are you stuck at home with nagging aches and pains?
- Did you have to stop Rehab or training due to Covid-19?
- Are you worried you won’t be able to get back to the activities you love?
- Has working from home, caring for kids, or working overtime taken a toll on your body?
We know that your aches, pains, and health problems haven’t just gone away because you’re “safer at home.” Coronavirus has put a hold on many things, but not the discomfort of injury or illness.
Online virtual physical therapy visits allow us to work with you in the comfort and safety of your home. You will experience the benefits, improvements, and progress toward your goals just as you would expect from in person sessions.
Let Us Explain How Telehealth Works ⬇
- Telehealth sessions are very similar to in-person visits. We ask you questions, complete an exam, determine the source of the issue, and plan the best program and solutions for you.
- We create a step by step plan customized to your goals and needs before instructing you in techniques to get you back to living without aches and pains and doing all the things you want to do.
What will I need to do?
- Make an appointment as you normally would and request telehealth.
- You will receive an e-mail prior to your appointment time to link to our virtual call.
- Be sure you have a good internet connection, video, and audio capability.
- Follow the e-mail instructions at the designated time and enjoy your personalized one on one time with the therapist.
Why is this Telehealth Option So Popular?
- Accommodates those stuck at home because of the Coronavirus, being home with kids, or for any other reason.
- It does not require extra drive time in a tight schedule.
- Eliminates problems of getting stuck in traffic across town or traveling a long distance.
Allows you to be comfortable in your home while maintaining your health.
Do I need a doctors referral?
You do not need a doctors referral to see a physical therapist, and this is also true for virtual sessions. Our goal is to keep you out of the doctor’s office. Whether you are home sick or traveling out of town we can serve you virtually. Come see us first!
Still wondering if this is right for you?
Request a FREE phone consultation with a physical therapist to help identify the next best step for you. Click the link below.
But Can I Really Get Results With Virtual PT?
Yes! While hands on therapy is part of many of our treatments, it’s certainly not the only tool we use to get you results. We believe in empowering you through movement, self treatment strategies, and education. All of these can be achieved in the comfort of your home through telehealth.