Help protect your feet and joints with our cutting edge orthotics. You can even wear them inside your shoes or underneath your clothes!
If you desire to keep active, or you’re looking to find one of the best kept “secrets” for protecting joints, easing muscle tension, keeping active, and exercising with less pain, then please read this important message.
Whether you want to walk with friends, run after work, or play golf on the weekend WITHOUT being forced to stop because of nagging joint pain or tight muscles, then you are likely to benefit from Prescription Foot Orthotics.
Regaining mobility in your feet and joints doesn’t need to be difficult. It’s often as easy as having them put into the right position by changing what you wear inside ANY shoes. You can go about your day and carry on with exercising to help protect your health as well as keep active with friends, children, and grandkids WITHOUT the fear of daily, annoying chronic joint pain or muscle tension FORCING you to STOP.
If that sounds like something that you’re looking for, then I’ll ask you to continue reading.
If you’ve come to this page because you’re fed up with being unable to exercise or perform at your best, worried you’re not recovering like you should and want a specialist, to get it sorted out PROPERLY...
Think of it like this. When cracks appear in a house, it’s a warning that something is not right with the foundation. Your body is much the same, only it’s your FEET which act as the foundation and the noises like “clicks and cracks” start to appear from your joints. Adding Prescription Foot Orthotics to your shoes gives your body the foundational support to let you keep active for longer and do it with much less pain.
Tip: If your feet are in the wrong position, then your ankle, knee, hip, and lower back joints are affected as well. With time, neck and shoulder joints are also affected, and this is often the reason people end up with unhealthy and unattractive postures as they get older.
- You want to keep active, and exercising and feeling healthy is an important part of your life that you don’t want to lose.
- You love to run and hope to prevent unwanted muscle or joint problems, meaning you can run further for longer.
- You enjoy playing golf, but always struggle to get round the course without joint pain and you don’t want to have to stop.
- You wake up each morning after you’ve been active, suffering with pain and stiffness in your knees, hips, ankles, or back.
- You have a history of osteoarthritis in your family, and want to protect your joints as well as your mobility in the future.
- You’ve bought cheap inserts in the past but were disappointed with the results and felt you didn’t get any benefit.
- Exercise safely for longer without the fear of damage being done to your joints.
- Live without days of aches and pains or muscle tension as a consequence of an active weekend.
- Drastically reduce the risk of your joints being savaged with early onset arthritis pain.
- Live with MORE energy instead of fighting pain and inflammation that drain your vitality.
- Sleep easier at night, so you wake up fresher each morning and still have stamina at the end of a busy day.
Or Maybe You’d Like To Talk On The Phone Before You Go Any Further?
If you have questions, or you’d like to find out for certain if your health and lifestyle needs CAN be helped by orthotics, start by talking to one of our Specialist Physical Therapists who will provide advice, tips, and guidance in making the right decision. Just click the orange button below and fill out the simple form for a Free Telephone Consultation.