We just celebrated Thanksgiving, but are we tired of pumpkin yet? Of course not! In fact, I buy the big cans of pumpkin puree at Costco and always have a little leftover after measuring out what I need for bread or pie or (my husbands favorite) cheesecake.
A little bit of pumpkin added to this nut and seed based granola adds a new and interesting flavor. You’ll never want to buy a bag of granola again.
Grain free. Paleo. Dairy Free. Low Carb. Gluten-free. Keto.
- 1 cup Pecans
- 1 cup Almonds
- 1 cup Walnuts
- 1 cup Shredded Coconut, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 1/4 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbs Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 cup Pumpkin seeds
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and line large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add nuts to a food processor until finely chopped (don’t over process into a powder or you will end up with nut butter)
- Combine finely chopped nuts, coconut, swerve, coconut sugar, coconut flour, pumpkin seeds, salt, and spice in a large bowl.
- Melt coconut oil and combine with pumpkin puree, then stir into nut mixture.
- Spread in a thin layer on the baking sheet and bake for about 30 minutes until it starts to brown. Allow to cool completely before breaking up if you want large chunks of granola. Store in an airtight container.