Patriotic Berry Pizza uses strawberries, blueberries, and coconut to add a festive touch to your all American holiday table. I’ve made a lot of dessert pizza’s over the years, but this time I made it gluten, grain, refined sugar, and dairy free.
Be sure to use only the cream part of the coconut cream or your topping will be too runny. Feel free to substitute your favorite fruit and nuts as a topping over the cream.
- 1/2 cup Walnuts, chopped
- 2 cups Almond Flour
- 4 tbs Coconut Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Swerve Granulated Sweetener
- 4 tbs Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup Coconut Cream
- 2 tbs Swerve Powdered Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 1 cup Strawberries, diced
- 1 cup Coconut Flakes*
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees an grease a 10-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine the crust ingredients well.
- Press into the prepared pan and bake for 20 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, whip together the coconut cream, sweetener, and vanilla extract in a small bowl.
- Once the crust is cool, spread creamed mixture over the top.
- Top the cream with alternating stripes of blueberries, strawberries, and coconut.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours to set before slicing to serve.
*I toasted my coconut flakes for better flavor, but if you want your white stripes truly white you can keep them raw.