Nothing is better than a warm chocolate chip cookie – but those without gluten and dairy are often not worth the time. This recipe is different. They are thin, crisp around the edges, and chewy in the center. If you want a thicker cookie, you might try refrigerating the dough longer, but I thought these were a perfect almost lace cookie.
Gluten free. Grain free. Dairy free. Paleo friendly. Refined sugar free.
- 2 1/2 cups Almond Flour
- 2 tbs Coconut Flour
- 3 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 2/3 cup Granulated Sweetener *
- 2/3 cup Golden Monk fruit Sweetener * (or coconut sugar)
- 2/3 cup Coconut Oil (soft but not melted)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs
- 2/3 cup Lily Chocolate Chips**
- 1/2 cup Pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl combine flours, baking powdered, and sea salt. Whisk to break up any chunks and set aside.
- Using a mixer, beat together coconut oil and sugars until creamy.
- Add egg and vanilla extract until combined.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips and pecans then refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Scoop dough onto cookie sheet and bake 10 minutes or until cookies are browned on the bottoms.
- Allow to cool until cookies are set.
* I use Lankanto Brand Granulated and Golden Monkfruit sweeteners that I buy from Amazon.
** Of course I used my favorite Stevia sweetened Lily’s brand Dark Chocolate Chips.
*** The above are Amazon affiliate links I have included for your convenience. You may find these products at natural food stores in your area, but the Amazon prices are usually lower than at my local store.