One Skillet Roasted Red Pepper Chicken
The roasted peppers are sweet and the
goat cheese it tangy. Great combination
to liven up the usual chicken dinner.
The sauce is so good I have eaten it as
soup without the chicken. Enjoy!
4 Chicken Breasts, boneless and skinless
2 cloves Garlic, minced
1 Onion, minced
1 jar (12 oz) Roasted Red Peppers
2 tbs Tomato Paste
1 cup Chicken Bone Broth (or stock)
1 tbs Olive Oil
1 tbs Basil, chopped
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Pepper
4 oz Goat Cheese
4 cups Spinach
1. Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high
heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper
and add to pan.
2. Cook about 6 minutes per side until
cooked through. Remove from pan and
3. Add onion and garlic to pan and saute
for 3 minutes.
4. Add peppers, broth, and tomato paste
cooking 3 more minutes.
5. Remove and puree in blender.
6. Return to pan adding basil, salt, and
pepper. Stir to combine before adding
chicken back to pan and simmering on
low 5 minutes.
7. Serve over fresh or wilted spinach and
top with goat cheese.